Our shoes are handmade from 100% premium leather, with natural characteristics which make it the best choice for soft sole baby shoes. In order to maintain these qualities, we recommended the following steps to keep them looking their best.
- Avoid direct contact with water. If the shoes do get wet, wipe gently with a cloth and leave them to dry naturally. Do not leave them to dry in the sun or on a radiator
- Do not put the shoes in a washing machine
- To clean our leather shoes, use a brush to remove dirt, then wipe with a damp cloth with a small amount of baby detergent, or a non-toxic leather shoe cleaning product
- To clean our Nubuck Joey Leather Baby Boots, use a suede/Nubuck brush or sponge to brush away dirt, a suede eraser to remove stubborn stains and a special suede/Nubuck cleaning foam
Our dolls are hand-crocheted with 100% cotton yarn, and although strong, occasionally require some special care.
- It is best to spot-clean odd marks with a damp cloth
- For a deeper clean, we recommend hand-washing with a non-toxic wool and delicate detergent. Gently squeeze the water out and air-dry on a pile of towels
- The dolls can be put in the washing machine on a gentle low-temp cycle in a delicates bag
SOCKS & MUSLIN CLOTHS
Machine washable, recommended at 30C